The main purpose of this blog is to share photographs taken during the Soulclipse festival in Antalya (Turkey) at the end March 2006, which coincided with a fabulous total solar eclipse. Please add comments - I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Oi! This is called a "Blog" !


Blogs are to be read from the bottom up. So if this is the first post you are reading, stop reading and start at the bottom!

Also please note that you can click on the pictures to make them larger, and to access the MOV files you will be taken to a Rapidshare page (you can then download the files for free, but careful - some of them are huge).

The MOV files will disappear if not accessed for more than 30 days, but you can always contact me and let me know if you are desperate to see them.

Finally, after each "section" you will see you have the ability to add a comment. Please do so if you want to say something, or recognise yourself or a friend. Please do not say anything disrespectful about any of the people: they may also be reading this blog (I will be advertising it on various psytrance boards). So be considerate. And remember: PEACE LOVE UNITY RESPECT.

Love you all loads, and thank you to the Indigo kids for a top party....

xxx

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog! Will probably come back a few times and have another read and look at the piccys. You really captured an atmosphere that looked superb.

hatty

11:18 PM

 
Blogger Tristán White said...

Thanks! Is that Hatty from UMR?

1:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I ocaisionally look at UMR - never post.

Your photos are great and I bow down to your ability to hold the camera straight whilst partying

hatty

12:08 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog is amazing!
Even if i've been doing about 120 photoes at the festival ( check them out at http://filebase2.altervista.org/soulclipse2006/ ) i would never have the patience to write all that comments and descriptions of the events & people the way u did!
You are simply GREAT man... the only bad thing is i didn't met u @ the festival.
Maybe it will happen during next festival and/or eclipse somewhere on this planet :-)

Romolo, Italy.

10:48 AM

 
Blogger Tristán White said...

Romolo: thanks for the lovely comment! I have added your photos to the links down the right-hand side!

1:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking my photo album, i linked this blog on the main pages of my web site.

BTW, i spotted a couple of friends of mine on some of your photos, but as long as i've seen, i never appear like they do :-(.
Quite weird, it always goes like that on every festival we've been to together! Maybe i'm some kind of vampire who can't impress films, or something like that, ahahaha!

Romolo

5:15 PM

 
Blogger Tristán White said...

I've yet to find a picture of me on anyone else's photos from that party either.

I mean, I know I'm not the best looking raver but I thought I might have somehow crept into a photo albeit by accident! :-))

6:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home