The main purpose of this blog is to share photographs taken during the Soulclipse festival in Antalya (Turkey) at the end March 2006, which coincided with a fabulous total solar eclipse. Please add comments - I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

MOVIE: 90 meg (ouch), 7 meg and 9 meg of lasers and whatnot

If you go to
http://rapidshare.de/files/17220864/DSCN0205.MOV.html
you'll be able to see a short movie of some of the music and lasers. But let's face it, it's 90 meg and I'm sure you won't, unless you have an obscenely amazing broadband connection and plenty of patience. I won't lie to you: it's not the best quicktime movies on this blog - largely because a Nikon Coolpix L3 digital camera - whilst taking pretty amazing pictures during the daytime (as long as it's not of an eclipse) - and whilst it takes some pretty groovy mini movies during the daylight, sucks when trying to film at night. I did manage to get a whole tune though.

This one is a bit shorter (30 seconds) and is just 7 meg:
http://rapidshare.de/files/17282284/DSCN0200.MOV.html
which gives a mini example of some of the mayhem.

However, the best mini movie of the three, which lasts just over 30 seconds and is just 9 meg, has to be this one:
http://rapidshare.de/files/17283086/DSCN0207.MOV.html
It really is much better as you can see the lasers, unfortunately the tune isn't as engaging (one of Onyx's, I think) but all the same, this is a visual thing and it gives you the best example of the three. That was the view from the biosphere where the snotty energy balls were being sold.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hy bro
i was trying to download the movies but the links given do not give me the option
can you please send me a link were i can download
my mail is: raz293@gmail.com
thanks allot
raz

10:03 AM

 
Blogger Tristán White said...

You do get the option, you just have to wait 30 seconds or so until it counts down, and then at the bottom right click on FREE. Eventually it will download. Rapidshare is not the best, but it's convenient and you don't have to sign up to them to upload or download.

11:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Tristan,

rapidshare is really nor very nice, it allows only to download one file ;-((
can´t you find another way for people to download? them?

greetz,
heinz

10:14 PM

 
Blogger Tristán White said...

When I get more time, I'll upload everything to Youtube. I've managed to upload one so far, but it's taking forever.

10:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello...
Very nice blog indeed!

I am doing a small footage about soulclipse...just for my own pleasure and for the pleasure of all Psy-Freaks out there!
Will i be able to use some of your small movies? Maybe this one (if i am being able to download it) or the one with the fire player?

I will add the link to your blog at the end of the Footage..

Please let me know!

Write me back to my email:
nehmeb@gmail.com

4:44 PM

 
Blogger Tristán White said...

Yes, of course!

As long as you give me credit and link to my blog, no problem!!

12:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home