The main purpose of this blog is to share photographs taken during the Soulclipse festival in Antalya (Turkey) at the end March 2006, which coincided with a fabulous total solar eclipse. Please add comments - I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The Liquid stage: at different times of the day



These three photographs were taken at exactly the same spot. The view of the lasers was quite breathtaking, with amazing white lasers, green lasers, and even purple ones. The green laser effect was the best I have ever seen, and I've seen a hell of a lot of lasers in my time. I have no idea how they did that "shooting" effect, where you actually see the spurts of green shoot across the sky like gunfire, and hitting the trees behind. Amazing. Unfortunately, these digital pics do not do them any justice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home