The main purpose of this blog is to share photographs taken during the Soulclipse festival in Antalya (Turkey) at the end March 2006, which coincided with a fabulous total solar eclipse. Please add comments - I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I am so proud of this photograph


This picture, when you view it in High Definition, is the bollocks - even though I say so myself. If you click on it of course you'll see it larger, but Blogger still strips some of the resolution out. The quality and the cleanness of this image is excellent - you can see people's expressions even those in the distance. It was a bloody good tune, as I'm sure the faces reveal.

Sorry that I am blowing my own trumpet, but I don't normally have such success with a photograph :-)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey tristan, why don't upload the original highres pic on another location?

9:03 PM

 
Blogger Tristán White said...

I definitely will do this at a later date - I'll speak to my ISP and sort out that free webspace I'm not using yet...

1:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You might want to give imageshack.us or photobucket a try. Imageshack.us works nice for me, you don't even need an account. :)

1:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home