The main purpose of this blog is to share photographs taken during the Soulclipse festival in Antalya (Turkey) at the end March 2006, which coincided with a fabulous total solar eclipse. Please add comments - I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

MOVIE: Mad dancing (48 megs!)


Well, you'd need a very good connection to view this 48 Meg file - don't attempt to view it online, visit the following URL:
snurl.com/oofm

This MOV file starts off sideways (sorry about that, I'd had a few) and shows the tall lanky guy from the previous post dancing to the excellent music. The music's particularly good in this file. Then I start focussing in on various dancers' faces, and then a hang-glider soars above us (that was freaky). I got that. Then unfortunately I left the camera still running while I drank some beer, sorry about that.

If only I had got the parachutist too! Suddenly a parachute came down out of nowhere (I think it must have been the hang-glider again) and landed near the Liquid stage. That's some way to gatecrash a festival!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home