The main purpose of this blog is to share photographs taken during the Soulclipse festival in Antalya (Turkey) at the end March 2006, which coincided with a fabulous total solar eclipse. Please add comments - I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

The Bonfire Bitch




Well, if you were beside that bonfire you couldn't have missed this particular nutter. A young girl, probably local (at a guess, from Turkey, from the T-shirt she wore later) would dance around the fire barefoot, having multiple orgasms as she would writhe in between the embers, calling the fire her lover, and moaning in ecstasy. No, not an official performance artist (note the yellow armband), just someone at her first ever psychedelic trance festival (apparently). Something tells me it won't be her last.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, along with many others watched in delight as this girl ( nutter ? perhaps not ) was in the throws of extacy whilst doing her yoga moves and freaky dances to the bonfire. What a great spirit - I wish I had some of the stuff she had - Actually I think I may well have !

5:53 PM

 
Blogger Tristán White said...

He he!

I was convinced she was an official performer, but then on the photo I noticed her yellow armband. So she, like the kind-hearted souls who kept bringing more wood to the bonfire in the 4x4s, were just ordinary punters like myself. It was one of the best things about the festival: everyone pitching in, helping out, feeding the masses with jacket potatoes and soup, there to make the experience of our fellow ravers more pleasant. Such a contrast to the capitalism on show at some of the foodstalls.

1:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home