The main purpose of this blog is to share photographs taken during the Soulclipse festival in Antalya (Turkey) at the end March 2006, which coincided with a fabulous total solar eclipse. Please add comments - I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

здраво македонски !



Can't remember this chappie's name - I think it was Borat (but that doesn't sound right) but he hails from the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia and came with a whole tribe of his comrades to trance the night away. A top bloke, he'll remember me I am sure, as will his friends. Got an open invitation to Skopje too!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zdravo Tristan!!! :)
Thank you for rememering!!!!
The invitationis still open, and those shrooms did hit the spot just right!
I spent days and days looking at pictures searching for my pleasant face :) and finaly I found myself!
Thank you!

3:18 PM

 
Blogger Tristán White said...

Zdravo! Excellent! Delighted you came across my pics!

6:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home