The main purpose of this blog is to share photographs taken during the Soulclipse festival in Antalya (Turkey) at the end March 2006, which coincided with a fabulous total solar eclipse. Please add comments - I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Tom, Richard and Sade

Tom and Richard are from Germany and we bumped into them many times throughout the festival. Lovely chaps, and I hope to meet them again shortly, hopefully at the Full Moon festival one of these years. Sade hails from Mexico: her first trip abroad, she came on her own to Soulclipse - brave girl. She was another lovely person whom we bumped into a few times. She is thinking of setting up her own psytrance festival in the Mexican desert where she lives, so watch this space!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, to put it in the correct order: Richard, Tom and Sade. I really would be glad to meet you and Emer at the Fullmoon Festival, but for the moment it's not sure if I go, ... ah somehow it'll work out :-).

9:21 PM

 
Blogger Tristán White said...

I don't think I can afford it this year, as I'm also doing (probably) the Glade and (definitely) the Big Chill. I'm thinking of next year's Fullmoon though, definitely.

1:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home