The main purpose of this blog is to share photographs taken during the Soulclipse festival in Antalya (Turkey) at the end March 2006, which coincided with a fabulous total solar eclipse. Please add comments - I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, April 03, 2006

This is me




Well this is me. You may have seen me dancing around at some point, often in this Ghanaian tunic, full of the joys of Spring. You may not have. But it's nice to put a face to a name so I'll start by introducing myself. I am Tristán White, I was also at the Zambia Solipse festival as well, and this time I was accompanied by my lovely wife Emer:

That's her there - I'm sure you met her at some point too. Occasionally cursing the mud or the inadequate lavatorial facilities, but almost always with a smile on her face. OK, so now you know who we are, it's time to show some more pics from the party.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home